Our unique method will take you on a journey of physical discovery.
Our community members are set with a tailor-made exercise program, fit to your needs, capabilities and aspirations.
In the initial consultation, you will meet with a health and fitness specialist for screening, examination and diagnosis. According to such, you will choose the most suitable track for you, whether in a small group or one-on-one format. Together we will find the right path to your personal well-being, balancing sports and wellness.
With the proper tools and guidance that we offer in each of our programs, one can realize his or her full potential. Joining the SOMA community will allow each member to explore a life of health, fitness and vitality.
- Offering small group training (4-8):
- SOMA PILATES MAT
- SOMA PILATES REFORMER (Merrithew / STOTT)
- Our facility offers various intimate sessions of 4-9 members at a time:
- SOMA Core
- SOMA Strength
- SOMA Mobility
- SOMA Metabolic
- SOMA Mind
- One-on-one sessions with a fitness professional that will escort you throughout your curricula stages.
- Personal, equal, but not the same
- Beginner athletes’ training
- Personal Functional Mobility
- Weight Loss
- Postoral Rehab
- Low Back Pain (prevention, rehab, and performance according to Prof. McGill)
Functional Movement Screening (FMS) principles, Functional Capacity Screening for Athletes (FCS).
Osteopathy, Sports Therapy
Training programs for senior populations, 60 years old and above. The program aims to enhance the everyday functionality level while allowing one to enjoy a high-quality of life. The training improves core, stability, and bone strength, designed to prevent falls and fractures.
Programs aimed to create a work life balance by promoting an active and healthy work environment. Our approach to boosting work performance while maintaining the employees’ wellbeing.
Photo Credit: Leiya Geldman
Photo Credit: Omri Kleinmann Benhanan
Click here to join the path to vitality.